Welcome to the Cruisers Running Club Website
Cruisers Running Club (CRC) is a lively, friendly and sociable group running in the beautiful countryside of the Wey valley and the Surrey heath-lands. Most of our runs start from the David Lloyd Leisure Club in Woking – but you don’t need to be a member of David Lloyd to join us.
Runners of all abilities are welcome. We are affiliated to UK Athletics and every year many of our members take part in marathons, triathlons and shorter races, but plenty of others just enjoy the social aspects of running with a like-minded group.
Whether you want to run to lose weight, improve your fitness, relieve stress, train for an event or just have some friendly, running company come and give us a try!
Membership Benefits include:
- Regular group training sessions
- Organised fun-events and runs away from our usual base
- Reduced entry fees for many races
- London Marathon Place
- Social functions such as an annual dinner and "Marathon" reception after the Virgin London Marathon for club members who have completed any significant race event in the last year
- Discounts at local running shops